Need a translation tools?

桂桂滴语录

每天都是生命中的一张白纸,
每一个人,每一件事都是一篇生动的文章。

心灵深处 ,静思的部落格。

2011年5月1日星期日

010511:[First day of May]

Today is the first day of May..
I didnt mention about it yesterday..
times flied it let me feel scary...
because I'm didnt complete anythings..
and my exam is coming soon ..the coming Tuesday~~
is good..

and after that.. the next semester is my last semester..then graduate...
scary is it.. ?
i feel i hvn't done anything..
>.<

Today i am very happy..
because i just buy a new radio..
actually i find a suitable radio for very long time already..
but this time, i found what i want..
so i extremely happy..
nothing to say , just happy..

to buy this radio..
actually it is SONY clock radio..
i saw it inside the SONY official website..
i think is last month, i keep find it in the SONY Center..
i found 3 SONY CENTER.. but they out of stock..
they said even want to order, also cannot..
because of the tsunami problem in Japan, caused they cannot get the products..
so i m sad..

but, last Saturday..
i luckily chat with Angeline..
she say she want to go Midvalley..
and i hvn't ask Midvalley..
so that i call her help me..
and she say there is stock in Midvalley..
then i immediately go Maybank bank in money to Angeline..
haha ..
i also dont know why i have this energy, and have the desired to own that clock radio..
actually i can call Angeline ask, and next time i go by myself..
hahah...

Today is First day of May..
there isnt any process of the preparation of Examination..

Now I am listening to the radio.. XD
I am so happy ...
and i m cooking carrot porridge..later have yummy yummy dinner loh~~~
I must start to study now..~~~!!!!!

Micquel ..
Gambateh neh~
All the best..

【Today i have something wrong.. why i suddenly use english to write blog, i really sot sot liao 】




1 条评论:

  1. 我有一位朋友因有不孕症,因此去试了代理孕母机构,彼奥泰珂斯研究中心这家公司的代孕服务,价格和效果非常的好,愿意花时间去尝试代孕的她,终于成功让她拥有了自己的孩子,一家团圆让她非常开心,赶紧来看看我们的网站。 Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯)

    回复删除

Hey hey~ 现在的你是哪个表情啊?